As a service to our clients, FamilyLawyerResource.com and our firm are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- How to Gain Financial Stability After Divorce
- The Importance of Self-Care After Divorce
- How Divorce Mediation Can Solve Complex Divorce Issues
- How Divorced Parents Can Help Their Kids Enjoy the Holidays
- Tips to Enhance Your Parenting Plan
- Navigating Uncontested Divorce: What You Need to Know
- 5 Strategies for Peaceful Co-Parenting During the Holidays
- Navigating Your First Thanksgiving Post-Divorce
- What to Do if You Are In a Domestic Violence Incident
- Demystifying the Divorce Process: What You Should Know
- How Often Do Non-Custodial Parents See Their Children?
- Flat-Fee vs. Retainer Lawyer: Which One Fits Your Needs?
- What are the Legal Implications of Dating During and After Divorce?
- Child Discipline After Divorce: A Guide for Parents
- 6 Things You Shouldn’t Do During Before Getting Married
- How Does a Divorce Affect a Personal Injury Settlement?
- 4 Things You Should Know About a Military Divorce
- Can You Modify a Prenuptial Agreement?
- What is Collaborative Divorce Law?
- 5 Tips for Working Through Marriage Conflict
- 8 Steps to Cope with Financial Uncertainty and Divorce
- Popular Myths About Shared Parenting
- 3 Things to Focus on as You Prepare Financially for Divorce
- 3 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Deciding to Divorce
- What Is Equitable Distribution?
- Tips for Writing the Perfect Online Dating Profile After Divorce
- Dissolution vs. Divorce: What are The Differences?
- 10 Reasonable Expectations That Can Save Your Marriage
- False Allegations in Custody Cases
- Tips for Spending the Summer Without Your Kids
- What You Need to Know About Grey Divorce
- Top 5 Ways to Keep Divorce Costs Down
- The Benefits of Premarital Counseling
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Choosing a Do-It-Yourself Divorce
- Do You Need a Business Valuation Expert During Divorce?
- What Do I Do About My Child Support Order if I Lost My Job?
- Three Stages of Divorce for Children
- Maintaining Your Sanity Through Divorce: Strategies for Emotional Well-being
- Who Legally Gets the Dog in a Breakup?
- Five Factors That Could Affect Your Child Custody
- 4 Ways to Reduce the Cost of Your Divorce
- 6 Signs You’ve Hired the Wrong Divorce Attorney
- 7 Myths About Divorce That You Can Ignore
- 6 Tips to Help Deal with Post-Divorce Conflict with Your Ex
- Why the Healing Process After Divorce Takes so Long
- 5 Tips for Keeping the Peace with Your Spouse During Divorce
- How to Help Your Teen Survive Your Divorce
- 7 Tips for Protecting Your Credit During Divorce
- 7 Things to Consider When Divorcing in the New Digital Age
- 5 Ways to Take Care of Yourself Emotionally During Divorce
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Divorce out of Court
- The Dependency Deduction: Who Gets to Claim the Children?
- How to Put “Happy” Back into the Holidays After Divorce
- These Four Behaviors are Also Domestic Abuse
- 10 Reasons I Found Divorce Freeing
- 4 Common Divorce Mistakes – and How to Avoid Them
- Should You Demand Life Insurance in a Divorce Settlement?
- How to Lift the Divorce Fog During the Holidays
- How to Deal with Divorce the Healthy Way
- The Unvarnished Truth About Children and Divorce
- 5 Ways to Prepare Before Filing for Divorce
- For Neither Richer Nor Poorer: Divorcing Isn’t Just for the Wealthy
- 6 Tips to Survive the Holidays as Divorced Parents
- Divorcing as a Victim of Domestic Violence
- 5 Ways to Practice Self-Care After Divorce
- Telling Friends, Family, and Co-Workers About Your Divorce
- Divorce and Mortgage: Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Two Most Important Decisions You Need To Make To Get Over Your Toxic Ex
- Why Daycare After A Divorce Doesn’t Have To Be A Bad Thing
- Divorce: A Letter to Those Who Wished Me Well
- Signs Your Spouse Is Planning to File for Divorce
- What is the Income Shares Model for Determining Child Support?
- Paths You Might Experience During Divorce
- What do Kids of Divorce Take Into Adulthood With Them?
- How to Glow Up After Your Divorce
- What is the Impact of Infidelity on Divorce?
- Business Goodwill in Divorce Settlements: A Primer
- Get Leverage When Negotiating with a Narcissist
- The Psychological Effects of Divorce on Parents and Children
- Top 10 Signs You Are the Victim of Gaslighting
- Money Problems Plus Narcissism Equals Divorce
- Finding Fault in No-Fault Divorce
- Part I: What is Gaslighting? 6 Types of Gaslighting Techniques
- Don’t Forget These 10 Things in Your Parenting Plan
- What to Expect When Your Ex Remarries
- Financial Co-Parenting: 4 Ways to Save Your Money and Your Sanity
- Divorce Does Not Define You – But How You Behave During Divorce Does
- This Father’s Day, Let’s Celebrate Single Dads!
- 10 Tips for Telling Your Kids You’re Getting a Divorce
- 5 Tricks for Improving Sleep Quality Post-Divorce
- Questions to Ask Before Deciding to Divorce
- 6 Harsh Truths You Need to Know During Divorce
- 7 Ways to Honor Single Moms on Mother’s Day
- Joint Custody Exchange Rules
- How Staying Active Can Benefit You After a Divorce
- Divorce Trapped Me, But I Have an Exit Strategy
- How to Choose Your Divorce Financial Professional
- What is an Annulment? Why Would You Get One?
- Daughters of Divorce: Overcoming Your Parents’ Breakup
- Recover and Heal From The Inside Out After Divorce
- Divorce Quiz: Should I Get a Divorce?
- Moving to a Different State when Divorced
- Hiding Assets During Divorce
- Building Tolerance for Uncertainty During Divorce
- How Being Single After Divorce May Improve Your Life
- How to Prepare for Your First Virtual Conference with a Divorce Lawyer
- Here’s What My Kids Like About Nesting (And Yours Might, Too!)
- Selling Your Home After Divorce
- 5 Signs You Are Ready to Forgive
- How Divorce Helps You Become More Creative
- Divorce Day: Why Marriages Fall Apart in the New Year
- What Happens If You Separate Finances and Get Divorced?
- Do You Need a Divorce After Spending Too Much Time in Lockdown?
- 7 Tips for Co-parenting With a Narcissistic or High-Conflict Ex
- How to Start a New Life After Divorce