Through the years, we have embraced technology to help improve our client experience. Through these changes, we find ourselves in a unique spot, better prepared than most in this pandemic.
Here are some of the highlights that make our firm well-prepared to serve our clients during social distancing and stay-home orders:
- Our office is paperless so working with courts, staff, and clients online is easy.
- For years we have had a secure VPN ensuring all internet traffic is secure.
- We have been set up to work securely from our homes for years.
- We’ve had a professional subscription to Dropbox.com for over 10 years so exchanging data too big for email is simple. Just click the link we send!
- Texas has required efiling of documents for a few years, so we’re used to that.
- Long before this crisis, we had remote hearings through CourtCall – telephone conferences with judges and other counsel.
- We have always offered phone consultations and have added virtual web meetings.
- We have represented people throughout Texas and communicate well via phone, email and Dropbox.
- All we needed to accommodate the current crises was a professional subscription to Zoom.com, which is up and running. Chat with us from your phone, PC or tablet.
- Because we’ve been paperless for years, we’re aces at explaining it to clients who don’t like technology. Often, the client clicks a link and we’re working!
We thank you for trusting McNamara Law Office, PLLC for all of your family’s legal needs.