The agreements available on this site contain language designed to assist other states in putting them into effect if necessary but, ultimately, that depends on the law of the jurisdiction being asked to enforce the agreement. Generally, each state will give effect to an agreement between the spouses but there is no way to guarantee that for each individual state, and certainly not for other countries. If you are considering moving, you should consult a lawyer in the new jurisdiction regarding your will, prenup or partition agreement, and other personal financial planning documents.

Related Topics:

Custom Texas Prenups/Marital Property AgreementsOnline Cohab Agreements Created by An AttorneyStandard Online Prenuptial Package
Standard Postnuptial Agreement