You Can Have a Postnup Vial Email for a Very Reasonable Price

With a standard marital partition agreement from, for only $399 you can have a binding Texas postnup from an experienced attorney that will separate each spouse’s assets and debts. It also provides flexibility to purchase property together in the future if desired, make gifts to each other, maintain a joint checking account, and even file joint income tax returns.

In Texas, a post-nuptial agreement is commonly referred to as a “partition” or “exchange” agreement. It “partitions” the community property estate into two separate estates, and the spouses “exchange” their property from community to separate.

The standard marital partition package that we offer through is substantial and detailed. It provides that after it is signed everything in the husband’s name will be his separate property and everything in the wife’s name will be hers. The spouses must complete schedules or lists that detail what will become the wife’s separate property and what will be the husband’s. The package includes blank forms to list everything that each spouse will own separately. Everything that the spouses own or owe should end up on either the husband’s list or the wife’s. If something is missed and is owned in only one spouse’s name, it will become that person’s separate property. If it is owned jointly and is not on either list, you will each own one half of it after signing the agreement.

Even after the agreement is signed one spouse may give the other a gift at any time. A gift can be anything, including cash and, once given, cannot be taken back and is a “done deal.” Our standard partition also permits a household checking account if you choose, and the money in that account will be owned 50/50 by the spouses. You could also buy property together in the future if you choose without affecting the validity of the agreement.

Debts will be separated and will be kept separate unless you both incur a debt together in the future.

Our standard partition package consists of: a multi-page partition agreement; blank forms to list all assets and debts that will become the husband’s separate property and the same for the wife; waivers of disclosure of financial information so that whatever each spouse has disclosed about his or her finances is sufficient; An acknowledgement by the spouse who did not purchase the agreement that he or she has had an opportunity to have it reviewed by a lawyer; along with a detailed letter that has instructions and information about the package. Feel free to explore my website at where there is much more available. If you want to speak with me please call 281-358-3444.

Geographical Areas Served:

Kingwood, Huffman, Lake Houston, Atascocita, Humble, Oakhurst, Walden, Walden Woods, Walden on Lake Houston, East FM 1960, Fall Creek, Eagle Springs, Lakeshore, Silverlake, Redstone, Summerwood, Eagle Lake, West Lake Houston Parkway, The Heights, Greater Heights, Houston Heights, Downtown Houston, Memorial, Allen Parkway, Montrose, Houston Neartown, Houston Midtown and East Montgomery County.

Skip to content